Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Eclipse/Hotgirl Application
Runescape Game Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:26 am by Scarface

» Mumble Voice Chat
Runescape Game Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:45 am by Sheepy

» Picture SubCategory
Runescape Game Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:38 am by Sheepy

» AOE 2 HD Game Night
Runescape Game Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:46 pm by livrpuds

» Trying Game Called Aion
Runescape Game Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:56 am by Sheepy

» Draw Winners
Runescape Game Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:52 am by Sheepy

» Legion Member Registry
Runescape Game Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:26 pm by Sheepy

» CrimsonFlame Legion Information
Runescape Game Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:49 pm by Sheepy

» Seasonal Agrint Hunting Guide
Runescape Game Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:34 pm by Sheepy

Roster

General
Jim Moriarty
Scarface

Colonel
Sheepy
Isoptox

Major
Legitosity
Livrpuds

Captain
Hunter
Clone
HAWK
Vamfpyre
SpencerYork

Sergeant
Lethe
ErrMagawd
Echo
Gore
Jedi
Delta9
Kitty-Chow

Private
Adestria
Fluffy
idog
Blaze
Eclipse
Gradros
Criss
Bone
Dets of Misery

Runescape Game

+2
HAWK
Sheepy
6 posters

Go down

Runescape Game Empty Runescape Game

Post by Sheepy Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:49 am

I still play swbf2 at night when people are on but im really bored and need a main game. Minecraft, Space Engineers, Planetside 2 all kinda died and Aoe 2 i play with clanmates occasionaly when we set up a game but legit and iso used to play rs and legit sayed he might be willing to get back into it so was wondering if anyone wanted to play. I been playing rs on and off for 10 years ik some people so could probally get some people to join dark from rs but i'm not willing to start playing it again unless people are interested. Rs is f2p but you miss out on alot of stuff unless your paying for it. Its a HUGE TIME WASTER meaning more time you spend ingame more you get so if people are interested it has to be pretty much your main game to play outside the swbf2 nights. I believe if we have enough interest could be successful branch i have run alot of rs branches a example is http://flame0921.wix.com/lethalsyndicate#!members/ccjb to see number of members in one of the old rs branches i ran. Let me know if your interested and bring pie.
Sheepy
Sheepy
Col

Col

Back to top Go down

Runescape Game Empty Re: Runescape Game

Post by HAWK Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:39 pm

why not try Star Wars Galaxies, Livr and me have this game and i bet it goes cheap now, you can be anything you want in this game even make and serve pie if you want, you can even work in that bar or for vader or jabba, you could could pratically live there virtually Razz Cool alien
HAWK
HAWK
Cpt

Cpt

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWK Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:41 pm

ill see if iv got this runescape in my collection sunny
HAWK
HAWK
Cpt

Cpt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Moriarty Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:24 pm

Eh, I am not really a pay to play kinda person. I would highly recommend War Thunder to anyone who has not tried it though.
Jim Moriarty
Jim Moriarty
Gen

Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Legitosity Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:49 pm

I love Runescape. I've also been playing off and on in the past few years but hardcore played the game from 05-09

I'll buy the membership by this weekend!

I will be playing the Old School version of the game, since that's what I play over the summer.
Legitosity
Legitosity
Maj

Maj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheepy Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:54 am

Iso plays rs3 so ill write a arguement to get you to switch.
Pie chart Smile
OSRS-RS3
Bad Graphics-Way Better Graphics
Less Ingame Things(Areas/Quests/Bosses)-More Ingame Things
Cant play with me and iso-Can play with us
Have to do stuff on your own(earning cash, leveling skills)-We can help you
Cant bake pies for Sheepy-Can Bake Pies for Sheepy
Slower updating-Rs3 is their main game so faster updating
No Grand Exchange-Yes Grand Exchange(Grand Exchange incase you don't know is a place where you can buy and sell almost any item in the game. The prices changing constantly and so don't have to sit there screaming selling this item a thousand times, can just put in a offer and go back to fishing while it selling)
Unfun Combat(osrs is just i attack you attack me)-Fun Combat(have abilitys like binding shot to stun target for 2 seconds and incrediary shot to explode damaging all targets around it)
No clan stuff-Clan Stuff(citadel, events)
Simple Gameplay-More Complicated Gameplay(so worth learning)
Legacy is basically osrs gameplay with rs3 content.
Me and Iso already did a Kaphite Queen Boss and it was fun. We kicked butt, killed it like 5 times in a row before leaving. Would suck not being able to hang/do stuff together. Up to you but would be great if you looked into legacy.
Sheepy
Sheepy
Col

Col

Back to top Go down

Post by Isoptox Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:32 pm

I agree with sheepy here, Legit. Or at least play BOTH so yo can play with us, then all three of us can go boss hunting and stuff and make bank Very Happy
Isoptox
Isoptox
Col

Col

https://www.swbf2blizzard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Legitosity Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:32 pm

Sheepy wrote:
1 Bad Graphics vs Better Graphics
2 Less Ingame Things vs More Ingame Things
3 Cant play with me and iso vs Can play with us
4 Have to do stuff on your own vs We can help you
5 Slower updating-Rs3 is their main game so faster updating
6 No Grand Exchange vs Yes Grand Exchange
7 Unfun Combat vs Fun Combat
8 Simple Gameplay vs More Complicated Gameplay
9 Legacy is basically osrs gameplay with rs3 content.

1.) I prefer the older graphics. It's nostalgic to when I used to play and the new graphics are way too much for me.
2.) I like the amount of content in the game, I've yet to master it so it's enough for me.
3.) I guess I won't be able to play in game with you guys... but to be honest besides doing like bosses and events we probably wouldn't be hanging out since we both have our own skilling agenda.
4.) I don't really need help Wink
5.) I guess slower updating, but they have a solid mod staff dedicated to OSRS and I like them.
6.) I don't like the grand exchange.
7.) I hate hate hate the evolution of combat. I love the old fighting system.
8.) I love the simple gameplay Smile
9.) Legacy is just okay.. I will hop on to play with you guys but my "main" will be OSRS

Since F2p came out today, I'm not going to pay for membership for awhile.. since all I'm doing is fishing salmon/trout at the barbarian village. I have 18k feathers to go! Should get me 80 fishing.
Legitosity
Legitosity
Maj

Maj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheepy Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:41 pm

Isoptox wrote:I agree with sheepy here, Legit. Or at least play BOTH so yo can play with us, then all three of us can go boss hunting and stuff and make bank Very Happy
We remember that day different i remember going bossing with you and ending with 140k split what you mean making bank lol Smile
Sheepy
Sheepy
Col

Col

Back to top Go down

Post by Legitosity Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:44 pm

I keep crashing in game, I think their servers are getting overloaded lol
Legitosity
Legitosity
Maj

Maj

Back to top Go down

Post by Isoptox Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:23 pm

Sheepy wrote:
Isoptox wrote:I agree with sheepy here, Legit. Or at least play BOTH so yo can play with us, then all three of us can go boss hunting and stuff and make bank Very Happy
We remember that day different i remember going bossing with you and ending with 140k split what you mean making bank lol Smile

haha no no sheepy I know we didn't make bank (Even though with how poor i am right now, any bit helps)....i meant if theres 3 of us we can do harder bosses faster and make better money!
Isoptox
Isoptox
Col

Col

https://www.swbf2blizzard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWK Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:13 pm

Jim Moriarty wrote:Eh, I am not really a pay to play kinda person.  I would highly recommend War Thunder to anyone who has not tried it though.

oh so this is another one of those games ? its kinda wrong when you buy the game and have to pay to play online Sad
HAWK
HAWK
Cpt

Cpt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheepy Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:22 pm

You dont buy the game its free to play but if you want added features you pay monthly.
Sheepy
Sheepy
Col

Col

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWK Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:44 am

Sheepy wrote:You dont buy the game its free to play but if you want added features you pay monthly.

that's not to bad then, not like that game a bought and paid £49 for then found it was only online play and not single player and be charged monthly for the privileged. then they wounder why they eventually shut it down, if i remember correctly it was about £20 or so per month to play online. Evil or Very Mad
HAWK
HAWK
Cpt

Cpt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheepy Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:12 am

rs is a mmorpg where you can do quests, train skills and just hang out with friends. Its multiplayer only that means it requires a internet connection at all times but its free its web based but you can download a launcher to play from your desktop. If you want things like additional skills, quests, areas, items you have to buy membership its around $8 a month. Its a pretty old game that came out in 1998 that they been updating since and still has thousands of players. Me, Legit and iso play alot since alot of the skills can be afked. iso and legit are often training while doing their homework. Me i'm just addicted with my 99 cooking i make alot of pies Smile
Sheepy
Sheepy
Col

Col

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWK Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:37 am

Sheepy wrote:rs is a mmorpg where you can do quests, train skills and just hang out with friends. Its multiplayer only that means it requires a internet connection at all times but its free its web based but you can download a launcher to play from your desktop. If you want things like additional skills, quests, areas, items you have to buy membership its around $8 a month. Its a pretty old game that came out in 1998 that they been updating since and still has thousands of players. Me, Legit and iso play alot since alot of the skills can be afked. iso and legit are often training while doing their homework. Me i'm just addicted with my 99 cooking i make alot of pies Smile

have you got any screen shots or snaps so i can see what kind of game it is ? ... might be worth looking into, its not strategy is it ?
HAWK
HAWK
Cpt

Cpt

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarface Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:19 pm

Rs was a lot of fun, I used to play it back in the day.
Scarface
Scarface
Site Owner

Site Owner

https://swbf2blizzard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWK Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:10 pm

Is this the game ?

Runescape Game 531210

Runescape Game Rs310

Oh Dear Shocked What a Face
HAWK
HAWK
Cpt

Cpt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheepy Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:55 pm

runescape is huge in the uk and is one of the most reconized web based games in the world. google it and you will find lots of gameplay videos and screenshots.
Sheepy
Sheepy
Col

Col

Back to top Go down

Post by HAWK Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:04 am

Sheepy wrote:runescape is huge in the uk and is one of the most reconized web based games in the world. google it and you will find lots of gameplay videos and screenshots.

I bet it is sheepy and it does look nice graphically especially the detail i can see within that small village but im bobbins on those types of games, it takes me forever to get my head around all the little buttons around the screen and wot not Rolling Eyes id rather be able to run into your town all guns blazing in 1st or 3rd person and steal all your pies, iv played these type before and it gets me frustrated because if i get attacked i cant remember what all the little buttons are for, i played this one game like that one above were you helped advance some people from nothing to a society and then to empire, then some douche blew my town up and killed everyone Grrrr ..... we were a peaceful lot and all we did was make and trade pies but sadly the HAWK metropolis is no more Crying or Very sad .... then another game i played like that you had magic spells and wot not and by the time i worked out when to do it because of all the buttons round the screen i was dead ..... Neutral
HAWK
HAWK
Cpt

Cpt

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarface Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:59 am

Sheepy wrote:runescape is huge in the uk and is one of the most reconized web based games in the world. google it and you will find lots of gameplay videos and screenshots.
^

~~~
Scarface
Scarface
Site Owner

Site Owner

https://swbf2blizzard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down