Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Eclipse/Hotgirl Application
Minecraft Plot Listing From Sheepy To Legit Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:26 am by Scarface

» Mumble Voice Chat
Minecraft Plot Listing From Sheepy To Legit Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:45 am by Sheepy

» Picture SubCategory
Minecraft Plot Listing From Sheepy To Legit Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:38 am by Sheepy

» AOE 2 HD Game Night
Minecraft Plot Listing From Sheepy To Legit Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:46 pm by livrpuds

» Trying Game Called Aion
Minecraft Plot Listing From Sheepy To Legit Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:56 am by Sheepy

» Draw Winners
Minecraft Plot Listing From Sheepy To Legit Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:52 am by Sheepy

» Legion Member Registry
Minecraft Plot Listing From Sheepy To Legit Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:26 pm by Sheepy

» CrimsonFlame Legion Information
Minecraft Plot Listing From Sheepy To Legit Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:49 pm by Sheepy

» Seasonal Agrint Hunting Guide
Minecraft Plot Listing From Sheepy To Legit Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:34 pm by Sheepy

Roster

General
Jim Moriarty
Scarface

Colonel
Sheepy
Isoptox

Major
Legitosity
Livrpuds

Captain
Hunter
Clone
HAWK
Vamfpyre
SpencerYork

Sergeant
Lethe
ErrMagawd
Echo
Gore
Jedi
Delta9
Kitty-Chow

Private
Adestria
Fluffy
idog
Blaze
Eclipse
Gradros
Criss
Bone
Dets of Misery

Minecraft Plot Listing From Sheepy To Legit

2 posters

Go down

Minecraft Plot Listing From Sheepy To Legit Empty Minecraft Plot Listing From Sheepy To Legit

Post by Sheepy Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:56 pm

Move this to minecraft forums when they are made.
I shrunk alot of the wiring to take up less space on server.
Instead of 1000L X 1000W X 500H plot not including expansions.
I spent 2 days rewiring and finally managed to think of a simplified and alot more compact version.
Checklist
-Will need plot size 500L X 500W X 100H (Current Minimum Size)
(If You need me to shrink even more i can try but no guarantees)
http://postimg.org/image/h2pnpn8sz/
http://postimg.org/image/o117spzev/
http://postimg.org/image/53s49n8dx/
(Examples Of Simplified Compact Version if you wish to give suggestions)
-Space around plot to expand if necessary (Helpful)
-Pre-cleared land Aka Super flat (Not Mandatory)
-http://bit.ly/1zfiNtU Mod will speed up alot but can do by hand. (Not Mandatory)
-Protection from removing blocks
(Removing one block can cause hours of trying to find the problem so this is mandatory)
-No Mobs/Players Distracting Me (Logic Issues are even harder when being distracted)
Don't care about Creative or Op etc just need
-Fly Mode
-Certain Infinite Blocks List Below
If Not Creative Then Infinite Food
Infinite Different Colour Wool (No Similar Colours like green/lime)
Large Number Of Black Wool
Large Number Of Redstone Lamps
Large Number Of Buttons (Wooden Or Stone Doesn't Matter)
Large Number Of Pistons (Regular And Sticky)
Large Number Of Comparators (Doesn't need to be Infinite)
Infinite Signs
Infinite Redstone Torches
Infinite Repeaters
Infinite Redstone
Infinite Flooring To Fix Ground (Grass/Stone Whatever the ground is made of)
Don't Need Lighting/Night Vision Potion (I'm used to working at night)
Infinite Pies
Infinite Hugs
Infinite/Large Number Of Whatever I Forgot To Mention
And Thats It Thanks.
Sheepy
Sheepy
Col

Col

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Plot Listing From Sheepy To Legit Empty Re: Minecraft Plot Listing From Sheepy To Legit

Post by Sheepy Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:25 pm

Its been over 2 weeks so just gonna assume minecraft server died. Redstone project officially canceled.
Sheepy
Sheepy
Col

Col

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Plot Listing From Sheepy To Legit Empty Re: Minecraft Plot Listing From Sheepy To Legit

Post by Legitosity Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:25 pm

Sheepy. I'm sorry I kind of dropped the ball on this...

No excuses. I just don't really think about it. I go through these Minecraft phases where I'll play for maybe a month but then just put it away. I've had the game since Alpha (back in 09 I think?) So I got burned out playing like two-ish years ago.

Here is the IP for my friends server. There is plots, which I can have my friend edit to make as large as you want.

Play.DarkLegendsCraft.Com

Sorry mate. I know you were really into it >.<
Legitosity
Legitosity
Maj

Maj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheepy Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:52 pm

I don't care about it that much just wanted something for {Dark} minecraft. If nobody's from Dark is gonna play minecraft often then no point in me spending weeks/months of working on it. Whenever your back into minecraft i can make it then. Plan Is making another calculator(yes ik its been created to death) but with all 4 output variables(+,-,x,/), Small calculator so it can only do max output of 50x50. (More work making it bigger/Plot Size Issues. Most people use binary (00101001011101) to program their redstone I use no formula only basic logic signals. Its alot more work and bigger in size but original. I can design alot of stuff, redstone calulators, redstone digital clocks, etc. Just wanted to make something cool so more people from minecraft branch would join {Dark}. Let me know when you back into minecraft as long as its before 2016 i'll have plenty of time.
Sheepy
Sheepy
Col

Col

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down