Latest topics
» Mumble Voice Chat
Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:45 am by Sheepy

» Picture SubCategory
Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:38 am by Sheepy

» AOE 2 HD Game Night
Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:46 pm by livrpuds

» Trying Game Called Aion
Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:56 am by Sheepy

» Draw Winners
Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:52 am by Sheepy

» Legion Member Registry
Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:26 pm by Sheepy

» CrimsonFlame Legion Information
Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:49 pm by Sheepy

» Seasonal Agrint Hunting Guide
Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:34 pm by Sheepy

» Star Wars Battlefront III
Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:07 pm by livrpuds

Roster

General
Jim Moriarty

Colonel
Scarface
Sheepy

Major
Isoptox
HAWK

Captain
Hunter
Clone
Legitosity
Vamfpyre
SpencerYork
Livrpuds

Sergeant
Kitty-Chow
ErrMagawd
Gore
Jedi
Delta9

Private
Bone
Zant
Adestria
Gradros
Criss
Dets of Misery
Echo



Homeworld on Steam

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Homeworld on Steam

Post by Jim Moriarty on Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:49 pm

I have been following a game called "Homeworld", which is in the space strategy genre.  It has been recently remastered and is on Steam.  The game came out originally in the late 90's, and I was wondering if anyone has played it before.
avatar
Jim Moriarty
Gen

Gen

Posts : 461
Join date : 2014-10-22
Age : 19
Location : La Mancha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homeworld on Steam

Post by HAWK on Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:08 pm

Jim Moriarty wrote:I have been following a game called "Homeworld", which is in the space strategy genre.  It has been recently remastered and is on Steam.  The game came out originally in the late 90's, and I was wondering if anyone has played it before.

I think iv got that game somewhere and i do remember from back in the day, not a bad game but i know id be bobbins at it though. Rolling Eyes
avatar
HAWK
Maj

Maj

Posts : 366
Join date : 2014-12-27
Location : Death Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homeworld on Steam

Post by Jim Moriarty on Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:41 pm

HAWK wrote:
Jim Moriarty wrote:I have been following a game called "Homeworld", which is in the space strategy genre.  It has been recently remastered and is on Steam.  The game came out originally in the late 90's, and I was wondering if anyone has played it before.

I think iv got that game somewhere and i do remember from back in the day, not a bad game but i know id be bobbins at it though. Rolling Eyes



Please! Don't sell yourself short HAWK. I am sure that you can hold your own in just about any game. <3
avatar
Jim Moriarty
Gen

Gen

Posts : 461
Join date : 2014-10-22
Age : 19
Location : La Mancha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homeworld on Steam

Post by HAWK on Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:00 pm

Jim Moriarty wrote:
HAWK wrote:
Jim Moriarty wrote:I have been following a game called "Homeworld", which is in the space strategy genre.  It has been recently remastered and is on Steam.  The game came out originally in the late 90's, and I was wondering if anyone has played it before.

I think iv got that game somewhere and i do remember from back in the day, not a bad game but i know id be bobbins at it though. Rolling Eyes



Please!  Don't sell yourself short HAWK.  I am sure that you can hold your own in just about any game.  <3

Well i do try Jim but those strategy type games are mean to me, i do like the look of some of them and the detail is amazing on the models, but they are just mean bot things because my soldiers don't do anything or my ships just sit there and they all die, then i beat my desk and uninstall LOL Rolling Eyes Surprised Razz
avatar
HAWK
Maj

Maj

Posts : 366
Join date : 2014-12-27
Location : Death Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homeworld on Steam

Post by Clone on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:56 am

i got it, didn't play in the past, but played 1 game of the remastered



There's no escape from such cute, snuggly, soft, fluffly beings, they bring the apocalypse that is uncomprehendable to the human mind
avatar
Clone
Cpt

Cpt

Posts : 61
Join date : 2014-10-26
Age : 25
Location : South Haven, Minnesota, US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homeworld on Steam

Post by Jim Moriarty on Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:53 am

How was it? Would you recommend it?
avatar
Jim Moriarty
Gen

Gen

Posts : 461
Join date : 2014-10-22
Age : 19
Location : La Mancha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homeworld on Steam

Post by Clone on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:24 pm

yeah, it was good, though it kinda looks like they may do some large DLCs for the remastered, probably race DLCs, but certainly worth the buy



There's no escape from such cute, snuggly, soft, fluffly beings, they bring the apocalypse that is uncomprehendable to the human mind
avatar
Clone
Cpt

Cpt

Posts : 61
Join date : 2014-10-26
Age : 25
Location : South Haven, Minnesota, US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homeworld on Steam

Post by Jim Moriarty on Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:20 pm

Ok, thanks for the input. Smile
avatar
Jim Moriarty
Gen

Gen

Posts : 461
Join date : 2014-10-22
Age : 19
Location : La Mancha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homeworld on Steam

Post by Jim Moriarty on Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:56 pm

Homework done is a great game.  If anyone has it and wants to play with me, please message me.   


Also I have gotten into a game on steam called Minimum.  It is a blocky fps, and it has some great modes.  If it goes on sale, I would reccomend buying it.  I would like some mutiplayer games with you guys if you are interested.
avatar
Jim Moriarty
Gen

Gen

Posts : 461
Join date : 2014-10-22
Age : 19
Location : La Mancha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homeworld on Steam

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum